As Loyal as I am to my beloved Carmex, I'm all for trying new and improved lip treatments. Like many of you, I suffer with dry, chapped lips no matter what time of year it is, so I always have a pot of something in my handbag. I was delighted when I received this new 'miracle' lip serum by Dr. Robert Heiman.
The serum comes in a bottle with a roll on design, easy to apply and in a rather fetching shade of green, the formula contains some of the most desirable ingredients in skincare. Made with all natural, organic products, Miracle Lips has been designed so that it cares medically as well as cosmetically.
Brazilian Bee Propolis and Australian Melaleuca Tea Tree oil provide an anti‐inflammatory, antiviral, anti-fungal and anti bacterial formula.
Just some of the benefits of the product:
- Increases colour and circulation of lips .
- Soothes and rejuvenates .
- Creates younger and healthier looking lips.
- Reduces potential for lip cancer an d ageing.
- Immobilises infection and accelerates healing .
- Increases cellular growth .