After the success from Fashion's Night In last year, Vogue have reunited us with Fashion's Night Out, so get your glad rags on and join the crowds of London town! I've fished out the events most worth going to below, there's just so much to do!
- The new fragrance by Prada, Prada Candy, will be available as a limited edition 30ml exclusively for Fashion's Night Out. The fragrance will be sold with a matching vanity bag at Prada Old Bond Street on September 8.
von Furstenberg is running a competition for Fashion's Night
Out where you could win £500's worth of DVF designs.
The competition is to create your own mantra before Fashion's Night Out
and Vogue fashion features director Harriet Quick
will choose the best to win one of three prizes at the event
on September 8, between 6.30pm and 7pm. Enter here.
- GAP have organised a trip back in time for Fashion's Night Out, organising a 1969-inspired photo shoot with British photographer Tom Giddings. The flagship store on Oxford Street will house a re-creation of the LA denim design studio and customers will be styled in the brand's latest 1969 denim collection by Vogue's very own Jaime Perlman.
- Alexander McQueen is giving away a limited number of special Fashion's Night Out 2011 keys containing a unique code, which can then be entered online for the opportunity to win the Folk Tote, McQueen's latest iconic handbag. Enter at the McQueen site built specially for FNO here.
- Covent Garden has joined Fashion's Night Out, which will expand the event officially to make it the largest it's ever been. The Vidal Sassoon salon on Monmouth Street is just one of the many new stores participating. They will be offering complimentary consultations, fringe trims, discount vouchers, product giveaways and a prize draw, all washed down with a glass of Pimms, of course. Since you're in the area, drop in on Hoss Intropia on Long Acre for a bespoke Hoss cocktail from 2010's mixologist of the year, live jazz and a free gift with every spend of £200. Don't miss Twenty8Twelve on Slingsby Place, Superga on Neal Street and Tatty Devine on Monmouth Street either.
- Stella McCartney and Miu Miu have both confirmed the launch of exclusive products designed for FNO. Stella McCartney's elegant limited-edition gold chain bracelet will be available from the shop on Bruton Street - and exquisite mini-bags in mink, suede and nappa leather at Miu Miu on New Bond Street.
- Jackie Dixon of SHOWMEYOURWARDROBE.COM will be photographing shoppers' preppiest looks at Tommy Hilfiger come September 8. Jackie will be in the Hilfiger shop on Regent Street from 6.30pm onwards to capture your style on the Hilfigers at Home set from the recent ad campaign. Refreshments will be served along with prizes, discounts and goody bags!
Hindmarch's "How Do You Wear Yours?" event, where shoppers can pose with a Hindmarch
bag of their choice for the photographer at the Bond Street shop's
pop-up studio. The most creative poser will be chosen by Anya and
will win the bag they posed with!
- Stella McCartney's evening is co-hosted by Laura Bailey and Livia Firth with a DJ set by Queens of Noize. Come and have your picture taken as the star of our advertising campaign or join in the ‘dance off’ with our surprise special guests. 7-10pm at 30 Bruton Street.
- UNIQLO will be launching the fifth and final +J Autumn Winter 2011 Collection on Vogue Fashion's Night Out! From 6pm, shop the exquisite collection for your last chance to own a part of one of the most successful high street collaborations ever. The first 100 customers to purchase the +J collection will also receive a free goody bag and gift!
- Yves Saint Laurent will be hosting a Champagne and macaroons sprinkled evening at the Bond Street store which will be extending its opening hours in order to entertain the fashionista festivities at 32-33 Old Bond Street.
- Michael Kors Lifestyle store on Regent Street to sip refreshments and try your luck by entering to win a beautiful Hamilton bag. Also, get your exclusive Michael Kors FNO denim tote at 223 Regent Street.
- Register for a free ticket to enjoy an exclusive 20% discount in
every French Connection store, plus goodie bags with spends of £100 or more, and
complimentary drinks at selected stores.
French Connection will also be unveiling a dedicated 'Vogue' dress at 249-251 Regent Street.
- 20% off at Office at 55 South Molton Street.
- H&M Oxofrd circus will be offering free manicures from WAH nails, a photobooth to play around in, an exclusive scarf give away when you spend £20 or more and a limited edition clutch bag for sale.
- Beyond Retro will be staying open late to house talks from stylists who will be guest speakers for the night. Anna Dowd, Katy Lassen and Siobhan Lyons give their thoughts on current trends, advice on how to get into the industry and why they love vintage fashion.58-59 Great Marlborough Street.
- At Reiss, there will be makeovers from The Powder Puff Girls, Mini Manis from the Nail Girls, cocktails courtesy of Mahiki Coconut and an in-Store photobooth. Live DJ. VFNO T-shirts available to buy. 10% off purchases.
Visit the Fashion's Night Out website for more details! Happy shopping!
All events from Vogue.co.uk and the FNO website.
All events from Vogue.co.uk and the FNO website.